Wednesday, June 4, 2008

bout god damn time

so i've decided i want to become an old single bitty when i grow up. Thats right i'll just remain single my entire life. I'm use to going to family events alone now and i can get my own door and i don't need special presents so i'll just go on living the way i do. Who needs to take chances, not me. Why bother anyways. So i'll be an old maid with my old bitty cat and we'll live in a small apt in town with a ton of herbs growing outside my window. I'll ride around on my old fashion bicycle and go to the corner grocery store gabbering about how this reminds me of when i use to live in france. I'll be the mad artists living on the 3rd floor who only comes out 2 days of the week to take her cat for a walk around the block.






sometimes life just sucks..................................

No comments: