
So I would have liked to start this post off with a picture. This is what i love most, costumes. More then drawing, more then art i love costumes. Its something i wish i would have realized a long time ago. However for whatever reason i know that now and i'm hoping to work in that direction. So i'm applying for this costume collection internship today, and GOD i hope i get it. I want it more then anything, even though its not paid. I want to work with the costumes, learn more about them and work behind the scenes at the Chicago History Museum.
I did, in fact, get the part time job i interviewed for the other day. I am very happy about this but i'm always weird about change, so my reaction is different then i would have pictured. Also its a cloudy, rainy day and i woke up feeling like i just wanted to curl up into a ball rather then go out. Needless to say thats not really what i want to do because i have a list of thing i need to get done. Here's my schedule of events that i usually live by.
In the morning i wake up a few times to hear Sandie walking around. Fall back asleep until 8, 9am
Wake up, officially, and have breakfast. Take shower get ready quickly and get out.
Go to coffee shop, the earlier, the better. They get busy quick and i need to grab a table.
Go online get shit done.
Back to sandy's have lunch go back out
get shit done (this area is left blank cause it changes daily)
dinner w/sandy
go running/walking or go back online if i need to get more stuff done
watch tv w/sandy or watch movie on computer or read until i go to sleep
good day
No comments:
Post a Comment