Sunday, August 26, 2007

Life of a nanny

Babysitting is never a bad thing, however after awhile of it i'm starting to feel like my life doesn't matter, which in the long run it really does not. I take the kids here, or entertain them by taking them somewhere. The only things I've done for myself is call some of my friends, go online(not very often at that) or take my time getting ready in the morning. I decided i don't want kids, i don't want the normal life if i ever get married. I want something different other then the husband goes to work and the mom stays at home. I also know i don't want dogs, don't like dogs especially the big ones that like to jump up on me. I don't like to feel like a mom right now either, i'm not even close to that. After all I'm just 22, in college and very single(but not desperate). I've also been feeling a LOT better as of lately. I saw (ill spell it wrong i know it!) Ratatouille and it actually wasn't that bad. Today I'm going w/gabs to see Stardust which could be a good movie from what I've seen in the trailer and what Heidi told me. I gotta say to after talking to Heidi today I've decided she's an awesome friend.

1 comment:

Kate said...

hey, new post time!