mentality just seems to not be there. By dinner time i was isn't there with them. It's fine that they don't want to do that much work however by not doing the work they're putting it on me. By dinner time i was worn out mentally, not really today was my fourth day (out of five)in a row working at firestone. I walked into the house this morning and felt so comfortable with that house. I remember one time not liking it at all, its so weird to have that feeling turned around. After awhile of being there i feel like its "my house". I know everything that has been going on there. I opened the house, if you didn't get that all ready. It was a cold rainy day and i loved it. I worked extremely hard at cooking dinner and at times i felt like i was pulling the load. I was working with these two other ladies, one was down doing laundry in the cellar, and the other cooking w/me but kept saying she wanted to be more help to me but then wouldn't do much to help me. These ladies just don't want to work. The firestoneexhausted mentally but not really physically. During dinner everyone kept trying to get me to sit down and relax but for some reason i kept finding some reason to get up and do something else, maybe because there was so much to do and no one to do it. Then i had a very rainy walk to ford home which for some reason in the rain felt kind of like a sad, lonly walk. However the after noon brightened up(not weather wise though). They day ended with me talking in the guys or rather andrew in the barn, helped me vent about the ladies. The day ended well, very very very well.
k8 i got good news to tell you
1 comment:
ooh good news?!?!
is it that my cat is being loved and taken care of? ;)
does it have to do with a certain mouse on a certain shoulder??? hehe
Post a Comment