Monday, October 22, 2007

so sad

a friend of mine that i use to work with when i was driving model t's died this past weekend. He was only 29 years old. He was one of the nicest people I've met. He's always call me beautiful or cutie. Things like go ahead and take you're break beautiful. He told me all about this travels abroad with the starbucks company. We talked about going to some of the good coffee places he knows around the area. I just heard from him on myspace not that long ago. I feel awful that i never tried harder to get in contact with him. I left him a message a few years back and when he called me back, much later he told me my message had made his day. Something about just hearing my voice made him happy. He was one of those guys that shouldn't die young and so now i just can't believe it. It's been playing in my mind all day today. Yesterday i found out about it but i think i just didn't have that much time to process it. We talked a little more then a month ago. wow

1 comment:

Kate said...

im sorry to hear about your friend. let me know if you need anything