Friday, October 26, 2007

the day goes on

today was one of those days where i don't want to get up because i don't like the teacher. He tries to be nice because he know what a jackass he was the other week. I try my best to avoid him and his stupid projects. I'd rather then commenting on today try to make a new life for myself and talk about that. I like to escape my life because being in my last semester just makes me want to run away. I don't want to be in school anymore. The only thing i like about October is my spare time driving around looking at the fall colors. My weekends at the village seems to also be a highlight of my week. I have a blast setting everything up and hanging out, joking around with Heidi and the others that come around. I am in fact fully in love with my new notebook computer. It goes anywhere i want it too. I can go anywhere in the house and go on the internet. Which makes me think if i go to some place like caribou, starbucks or any book store can i easily get online?

taking chances, thats my problem.

1 comment:

Kate said...

you should totally go to starbucks with your computer. its a great singles date. :)