i am one lazy son of a bitch. However today late, late in the day, or night, i made a art blog. I called it tomkie illustrations, which i like. It took me awhile to make only because i wanted it to be good. I'm not linking this page to it, kerry. So don't link this page to that one. I just want this page to be separate from my career page. Anyways i'm all stoked to graduate now. I'm getting everything in line. I put up my webpage so thats finished. one step forward, you ready, two steps back. Today my speakers on my laptop done broke! i contacted dell and there having someone come out to repair it. ALSO my cars dead, dead, dead, dead. It wont start, hens dead. Gotta get it fixed, probably the started, again.
I've been thining about being a au pair, maybe for Ireland (how cool would that be kerry, both in dublin) or England. Its possible to find a family that pays well, makes it work my while. It would probably be for around a year, but could be less. I just think it would be a good chance to get out before jumping into my career. Its also a chance for me to push my portfolio before, again, jumping into my career. I don't know, its just a thought.
good night @ 2am.
No comments:
Post a Comment