
i had dad call dell today because lets face it my computer isn't doing so well and this after only two months. He got me a brand new computer! So i'm planning on deleting everything on this puppy and moving on to something better. Also i turned on my cell phone today and lo and behold it works! The sounds a bit buzzy and there's this one red light that wont turn off but shit thats fuckin awesome!
I got my work done with cataloging my art work from the last two years. I also am almost done with making my presentation for my exit review next friday. I have to dress up and go in front of a couple of instructors from my dept and show them a good collection of my artwork. I think i'll be mostly showing my dress drawings because thats what i eventually want to go into.
The most amazing thing is that i don't have to redo everything that i started on with my laptop because I FIXED IT! I'm on it right now and everyone i talked to at dell told me it was "damaged" and although i do agree with them all i had to do was bend the stupid little copper pins back on the hard drive and bam it works.
So now i have to wait to find out the details from dell on sending this laptop back and then i'll get a brand spankin new one. I do love this computer i wish i could have gotten an even better video card but if this is all i can have this is good enough. I think i will put sims on here, i started to play it on my other computer and i really miss it. tear, tear.
1 comment:
yay! we can celebrate new computerness together!!!
Post a Comment