
I have an interview tomorrow with this big time law attorney whose written a children's book. I put together all of my children's book images and realized i've done a lot! here's just a few of my fav's
This one is about a fish circus, i research different kinds of salt water fish, mostly the colorfull ones but it was fun seeing whats out there.
This one is about persephonie the Greek goddess who was taken into the underworld and forced to marry Hades.

This one was, and i admitt it, done for a bit of revenge but i did want to do a pirate painting. After working on this one (mixed media) I wanted to do a whole children's book and still might some day. I like the fact that in the image it looks like he thinks shes interested....but he's wrong, he's about to die... :)
1 comment:
the picture picture turned out really great! good luck at your interview!
Post a Comment