Thursday, March 27, 2008

damn wootoff

woot is slowly eating away at my soul. Damn you kate for telling me about this freakin thing because right now at 2am woot is why i'm up. You see it started off as something innocent
"oh lets just check and see whats on right now" became
"well this is almost sold out so lets see whats coming next"
and it just kept going in circles. I'm looking for a webcam which they've had tons on but one wasn't compatible w/vista...sucks...and others i didn't grab in time. So now i'm waiting because for some reason at 2am the wootoff is still on.

therefor i am on

damn you!

1 comment:

Kate said...

MOUHAHAHAHA!!!! W00t!

I like the new painting, btw, but I do think the stripes are too psychadelic--it ends up being a painting about stripes. Gotta fade them or something. But yeah, i like it.