So the end of January means a whole lotta crazy is about to start in my life. I'll be moving out of my current residence and somewhere else, I'm guess i'll be doing some couch surfing. The good news is I got some applications for part time work and I also am in contact with two families for babysitting work, one of which i'm going to meet tonight.
I just hate the feeling I get when change happens. I don't thrive on change rather it makes me want to crawl into a corner. In todays society I'm finding that really isn't good. If I can get a few steady babysitting jobs that would at least allow me to save some extra cash towards a place of my own.
This economy is killing me. HOWEVER on other news I'm super excited that Obama's in office! Kate sent me this which makes me laugh and even more happy (if thats possible)
Obama rocks my world....and hopefully he'll rock my economy!
No comments:
Post a Comment