My morning started off very strange. I got on the bus, which i JUST made and it was a sight i had never seen before (picture to come). The bus had been decked with christmas decor to the nines. The poles were wrapped like candy canes, there was garlands wrapped with xmas lights hanging from the windows, there were large presents and ornaments hanging from the ceiling...even the ad area was covered to look like presents! How this happened or why no one knew. We all sat down and everyone pulled out there camera phone..at once, which i got a kick out of . I enjoyed watching everyone's face as they walked on the bus. I felt like i was in the middle of the movie "Elf" and Collin Farrell was going to pop on the bus at any moment. I tried to think of all the possible ways for someone to decorate the bus at night when no one was looking and i still don't know how. The garland was wrapped with wire to screws, everything was secure. The poles were wrapped with some kind of white fabric and then with duck tape and then red tape....this had to have taken FOREVER! It remains a mystery.
In other news I'm entering my work into this art show in Detroit called
I Hate Lucy: The Trials And Tribulations Of Love
It will be at the Russel Industrial Center on Friday, February 13. (fun!)
No comments:
Post a Comment