Monday, February 23, 2009

Dream Big

I wish i could say things in my life are getting easier but alas they are not. Things have been as crazy as ever with the usual "no place like home" but that's just it i have no home. So I've moved in with my friends Tahera who is amazing. I also spent the weekend at my friend Kristen's parents house. We hung out with her folks, had amazing Mexican food, played pool and watched some movies. It was nice to get out of town but it didn't quite fill my "home" void. However now I can't afford to go home nor can i spare the time. I wish things were easier in life, I suppose that's what I miss most about being young. When I was little I didn't have to worry about paying bills or where I would sleep for the night. Some things are nice though. I enjoy being about to go out with having to report where i'm going. I love making my own money and spending it on what I want (not that i get much of a chance for that right now.)
In other news I went for an interview for a nanny position for a newborn. It would be amazing if I could get the job and I hope I do. I also got a call yesterday to babysit this Friday night which they don't even need to interview me for (big deal in Chicago.)

I can see my future layed out ahead of me and I want it more then anything. Its hard to see the potential but not be able to have it.....yet.

No comments: