Tuesday, March 3, 2009

home sweet home

Great news! I got TWO new jobs. Both are in the childcare field but will allow me the funds to support myself. The one job i'll be a nanny for a two and a half month old baby. I'll be watching her twice a week around eleven hours a day. The second job is only on Fridays where I watch this adorable four year old boy. The parents are super sweet and I like them already.

Kristen and I met today to talk out all our apartment ideas. I'm so excited to live with her. We have a lot of the same morals when it comes to the way we live. I think we'll get along so well. PLUS she really wants to can and pickle things which for me is a huge plus. Mostly because that stuff can be way stinky (vinegar) and takes up a lot of space. She also loves to cook and likes to keep clean. We know the general area we want to live in.

So this idea that I now can start saving cash and will, even when i have a place, be able to save money makes me so excited.

I won't be the amazingly poor person anymore! Plus i'll have a HOME!

1 comment:

cwawro15 said...

Thats very exciting. What more can you ask for.