Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"i feel pretty"

I just finished my brown day dress bodice which i spend this past weekend working on. I can't believe it but on friday i cut out the fabric and by tuesday the bodice was done. All that needs to be done are sleeves and attaching the bodice to the skirt. I also got to try on my ballgown that i made earlier. I'm actually still in the process of some small construction things but you can see pictures of it here.

Other then that just working like crazy. Kristen is going to talk to our landlord and see when is the earliest we can move in. If all works out well maybe this sunday!

have a good day everyone!

3 comments:

a star* in the margin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a star* in the margin said...

How much would you say it costs you to make one of these dresses?

Unknown said...

it costs me around $50 for fabric (depending on the dress)and an extra $10-30 for accessories. If i bought the dress it would cost $250-300.