Kristen and I had an insane day yesterday. We were positive that we were going to rent three different apartments. The first one we saw was at western and gunnison in Lincoln Square which had small rooms but we figured we were okay with that. Then we found out that the place was taken already. The second place was a garden apartment that was adorable, had two good sized rooms, no dining room but it had a washer/dryer in unit and a dish washer. However there wasn't much cupboard space in the kitchen and there wasn't a ton of light that came in (you are living in a basement) but we thought it was cute and in the area we wanted. Then Kristen had been talking to her current landlord and he wanted to show us another place that he owns. As soon as we walked in we couldn't say no. Its huge! 1100 sq feet and completly affordable. Its not in the area we want but with such a good price we had to jump on it. Its right by the lake.
658 W. Junior Terrace apt 2w
to be exact. Its an adorable older building and we'll have so much space I don't even think we know what to do with it!! I'm so excited that I have my own home now.
No comments:
Post a Comment