Fall seems to be here in the city and it is amazing. I walked from my place today to Irving Park and Damen, a two mile walk. In my head it was my own personal way to boycotting the buses because the Irving Park bus makes me want to shoot myself. It was an amazing walk though, wind was blowing and it was sunny and warm. I would have rather biked but it all worked out since I met up with Megan and Angie and we went to this Chicago street fair that was pretty much an Etsy street fair. We went out for dinner at this really cute restaurant called Moonshine. Had this crazy waiter who was awesome in a angry, sassy, nice kinda way. I even ran into two friends from CCS.
I'm so excited for the fall though. Long pants, sweaters, warm cider, fresh apples, fall leaves and pumpkins. God i love the fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment