Monday, April 26, 2010

waiting for life to be easy

Remember back to when you were little and life was easy. All you had to worry about was when you were going to be able to play with your barbie's, buy that new felicity dress and live through dinner with the family...(maybe that was just me) Then again when i really start to think about it I also remember all the little kid drama i went through - hating recess, being angry at annoying people and hating, always hating math. I suppose childhood wasn't that great but yesh it seems a lot better then being in your 20's and on your own. Now i have student loan payments for degree i dont even use. I feel like a fake failure. Sure i didn't go into art ed but i'm doing the same damn thing, just for two kids. I thought I would have time to draw, paint, sew and money to do that with. Well I have the money but I feel like lately all my spare time has been spent babysitting! I'm in over my head with work - not even illustration work!

I'm waiting for life to pick up, its getting better. The green leaves on the trees outside and a good sunny day help. There's something relaxing about spring - its like a breath of fresh air after the winter.

No comments: