Saturday, November 13, 2010

in a perfect world.....

I've been reevaluating a lot of things in my life lately. I've had a lot of crappy things happen to me over the course of .....a month. (you all know who you are) Whenever I feel down I always think back to "the secret" especially the whole notion that if you're smiling on the outside, you're smiling in the inside. So I go throughout my life smiling even though half the time I don't feel like I should be smiling. I wish life was like the movies, where the happy moments really shine bright (and are more worth it in the end)...and prince charming was actually charming and not some jackass.

Why I feel the need to put any of this on the web is beyond me. Just something to do...something to write. I suppose I'm doing this just for me.

No comments: