Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Cheer

My number one, favorite season is right around the corner. I can't wait to put up decorations in my apartment! I can't wait to drink in the Christmas season this year. I have a feeling it'll be a very good year. It's not necessarily the family gathering that i love the most (not that i don't love it) However it's the season cheer and color that I think I love the most.
There is a slight possibility that I will be alone this Thanksgiving. If that's the case I think i'm willing to deal with it since Kerry has been in Ireland alone over the last few years. I'm happy she gets to be around family this year. Happy early thanksgiving to you guys in Rhode Island!

I'm going to miss the thanksgiving leftovers most of all. Doesn't get any better then that.


No comments: