Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas sucks this year

You know, every year I always look forward to Christmas time. It's one of those magical times of year that i'm as happy as can be. I can't wait for all the Christmas lights and activities that are going on. This year I've had so much go wrong with my health. My latest thing are my lymph nodes in my neck have swollen up to (one at least) 2 inches wide. It's gotten to the point where it's pushing against my sinuses and fucking up shit. Mostly really annoying me. Side effects: sore neck and it kills when i need to sneeze which oddly enough seems to be a lot as of late. At least I get a little kick outta my sneezing because it's a "ahhh chewwwww, GOD DAMMIT!". I went to see a nurse practitioner at a walgreen's clinic and she said that i should "wait it out" a couple days. She though i might come down with some illness in the next couple days. Lady i've had this thing for over a week and i'm still not sick but guess what my freakin lymph nodes are growing in size! How bout' them apples! So over the last....two weeks i'm been fretting over my health..."should i go to a doctor?....is it that serious?" I finally was able to make an apt at a Clinic in Rogers Park this coming Wednesday. I'm so excited. ME, HEALTHY!

oh health, why do you have to be so mean to me! I just want to be healthy and happy. fuck presents - can i just have that?

No comments: