Wednesday, June 27, 2007
you spin me right round baby
I went to a English county dancing workshop with Heidi, JJ and John the other day. It was so much fun! I danced with so much older guy that actually knew how to dance. I also danced with a younger guy who was also a great dancer. It was just so much fun too, to be hangin out with those 3 from the farm. We make a great bunch. Needless to say this morning when i had to wake up at 6am i was extremely tired. I left the parking lot(one i don't normally park in) at 6:40am and didn't notice the huge TELEPHONE POLE when i was backing up. YEP smacked it pretty good with my bumper. dammit! yet another dent to my car.....so sad. I did give myself a nasty spell of whiplash from the impact. Didn't start off my day right. Then this morning went fine other then that. We had a huge storm at the village at around 2:30pm. We even had a tornado warning and were about to go into the cellar of daggett when the warning went off. So we all just sat there in the great room with the fire blazing. Felt like we were in 1760. strange feeling, and also an amazing one. At one point after the first rain came through the wind dyed down and i thought i was going to sweat to death. We also had a little celebration for elise and who woulda thought but she loved the littlest pet shop cats i got her. Plus the cupcakes were delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment