I drove home today from the parents house and took a very slow indirect way about getting home. There's something very soothing about driving on a warm/cool day, with the windows down and good music playing. I've been thinking about fate a lot lately, things have been bringing that issue up again in my life. I also have this feeling tonight that i don't really want to be spending it alone. I like to be around other people and i become extremely mellow after being on my own for some time.
I did however, today buy fabric and a pattern to make my own regency dress. Its this beautiful light teal blue fabric with gold embroidery or roses(perfect). Heidi is going to help me make the dress since she's made two and I've made none.
Today at work started off slightly busy. I saw the new calf and got some help bringing out all my tools to water the garden. I had to do some fussing to get everything to work right but then i helped open the house(made the morning go quicker). Then i cut bacon(hurt my hand after awhile) and when outside to help pick raspberry's to make jam. I didn't have to garden until 3:10 when i was going to leave in less then twenty minutes.
I'm trying to decide if tomorrow morning i want to go to Greenfield Village to hang around the farm and draw. It would be a great way for me to be forced to draw. Plus it would incourperate my interest for work and for illustration. I just don't know if i want to drive all the way down there, but there will be some people that i wouldnt' mind seeing there too.....i can't decide.
No comments:
Post a Comment