Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm happy; I smile



I feel so happy, and i love that feeling of pure happiness. I drew up this semi rough sketch after 2 others have been made. I'm working on my FIRST freelance illustration job. I have to say too that its going extremely well. Then again i wouldn't have this job if i hadn't known Brian. I'm happy because after i sent this one to him he raved about it(in emails) and its something i never hear at school. He said "I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!!!!" several times. The best i'll hear is its good or an improvement. I just love that something of mine will remain at Greenfield Village even after i'm gone. Its a way to make my mark, and to get the word out that i'm an illustrator.


I also got my hair cut, love doing that. My favorite part is getting my hair blow dried. There's something about a blow drier that i love. I'm not really sure what it is though. Is it the heat, the sound or possibly the combination of the two...who knows.

life is good, very good.
i know i'm happy when i'm driving to school with a smile on my face.

1 comment:

Kate said...

cut that hair!!! youre a shorthair person, for real. It suits you.

Oh yeah--im sure you did see mike at Luna, he goes there all the time. Did you have fun? See any cool costumes? Send me pics of the victorian
slut getup when you get a chance!