I was thinking about how long its been since i last posted, and how kerry is probably wondering whats going on with my post schedule. So i decided to do an update.
Things are going well. I've been going out a lot more with friends from the village and have really been enjoying getting out and having a few drinks. Were not going dancing or anything like that but just out and talking and drinking. I've gotten the chance to hang out with some girls and guys who are lots of fun and very entertaining. I've been busy working at disney but found out yesterday that work will be slow the month of feb. However i did find a temporary job working at a flower shop but since i just filled for unemployment which pays me $450 every two weeks i figured i didn't want to blow the chance for 18.5 weeks of free cash. The good news is i'll be able to save some cash for when my loans start to come in and be able to pay my bills.
There's a job opening at the village in there period clothing dept for assistant manager. I'm planning on looking into it because it would fit with my career goal of working on sets for costume design.
So yes my life is good going to a great direction that i'm happy about. My car on the other hand is shit so i need a job cause its days are numbered. Also i hate living at home and want to get a place w/a friend. Good goals though, the future hold a lot for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment