so i woke up on Wednesday and felt okay. I had two cups of tea and then part or a toaster strutel and then i didn't feel so good. So for the rest of the day i was "ill", lets just say i was praying to the porcelain god. So Thursday i woke up feeling better, i ate really light food and rested. Friday night i went out with some friends, i ate a veggie olga wrap and 1/2 way through the night i wasn't feeling so well.
We did, however, go to the DIA which looks really nice. I wish i would have seen more but from what i did see it was really nice.
How was i to know that veggies don't digest well!! I had a kick back illness and got sick again all night long (the worst of the worst) so i went back to square one where i can't eat much and i don't feel well. Now this is day 3 of serious illness time. So i'm still recouping and trying to get my strength up again. Good freakin luck to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment