I like to start my blogs with a picture. Leave it to the visual artist, though, to start a blog like that. So things have been getting better. I got these new curlers the other day from sally beauty supply; their called curlforms. They make some bea-U-tiful curles that i lurve! I used them the other night and loved them so much i have then in right now.
I watched Funny Face last night and decided that its really an amazing movie, minus a lot of the songs they sing on there. Also its kinda strange that Audrey has this relationship with Fred Astair whose much much older then her. (older then old man river!) However i still do love her wedding dress she wears and it still is something i mean to have for myself one of these days.
i did start painting again, i'm doing a painting about chloe so check out my art blog for that update and pictures to go along with it!
nope thats all i got for now
1 comment:
hey, just cuz audrey hepburn loves fred astaire, dont get any old man river ideas of your own. :P
Post a Comment