Sunday, March 8, 2009

another apartment

Kristen and I found THE most amazing apartment. Its huge and a good deal too. There are two large rooms, One is the "living space" as Kristen and I call it and the other is the "dining space" which is huge and probably wouldn't be used as a dining room. The kitchen is big and well lit which is a bonus for us. The bedrooms arn't that big but there's so much room between the two living spaces we wouldn't have a problem with that. There's also a sun room AND a small porch. We just haven't figured out if we really want it or not. The biggest issue is we would have a quick move in date in mid April instead of late April/early May. I for one would LOVE to move into a place by mid April instead of sleeping on the floor for another two months.

No comments: