Monday, March 16, 2009

this is what you call a bad day

Today in all was a "bad Monday" overall. I was 1/2 an hour late for my new job which also meant i didn't grab my venti coffee to get me through my day. I also had to pay for a cab to work since I was late. The baby wasn't that great today although she did sleep for 2 1/2 hours straight where I watched Meet the Robinsons - cute movie.

On my walk home, which was amazing and sunny, i tripped and scraped myself up pretty good. These thing tend to never amaze me however it overwhelms me when I've already had a shitty day.

On top of that I always have the usual "don't have my own space" thing that i'm always sad about. It was a bad, bad, bad way to start my week.

No comments: