Man I had an insane weekend just past. Kristen and I had our first house party and HOLY SHIT it was huge! I mean there were at least 24 people which in my book was a lot of people. Were still cleaning up from it, but i have to say we got a lot of it done on Sunday....and can we take a second and talk about Sunday/Monday....talk about feeling like shit. Well Sunday was worse for me because I was also hung over but I had the worse cramps in fucking history...I still can't eat much. My diet consists of cheez-its, jello and blue gatorade. If i stick to eating just this I won't feel nauseous. So I had today off and I started painting, looks good -kate you'd like what i'm working on. I'm doing my own version of Van Gogh's cherry bloosoms. It's lookin good right now. Then I cleaned, and cleaned and scrubbed and scrubbed these fucking floors - why are they still STICKY!!!
Parties are fun but clean up is a bitch.
okay small note but funniest action movie (must see): Bandits.
you'll thank me later
No comments:
Post a Comment