summer is in Chicago and boy do I love it! There's so much to do here its easy to fill up my week in plans. First off we have Summer Dance which is an event that puts on different dances like Salsa, Mambo, Swing.....etc every weekend. They have this amazing dance floor and live music. I've gone once but loved it. Then there are movies in the park. Grant Park hosts classic movies and next week there playing Duck Soup -which looks to be a entertaining flick so i'm going to try to go. There's another park right by me that also has movies in the park (more modern movies) plus there's always different events going on around town.
Fourth of July was a ton of fun too, lots of fireworks and aside from that our party which was a hit. Way to kick off our first apt party with a bang.
I still have plans do go on a day trip somewhere fun and spend more time by the lake. My friends and i were talking about going on a canoe trip and possibly camping which would be fun. Ahhhh summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment