Sunday, July 1, 2007
Happy feet
These days i've been finding more and more to look forward to. I really like these tuesday nights where we do english country dancing. I also like my new job I just wish they gave me more to do because i feel like what i'm doing is way way to easy. The only thing that is driving me crazy is these damn cats that are around me all the time when i'm home. The place also needs to be straightened up(no worries k8). Its just little things that are now really really bothering me. I can't wait to start sewing my regency dress. The fabric is just gorgeous! Its a bluish teal(more blue then teal) with small gold roses(prefect for me!) and this amazing gold trim at the bottom. It'll be an amazing dress and i'm going to do my best to not fuck it up....promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment