Friday, July 6, 2007

never stop

i have been working this past week on making my own regency gown. I got the most amazing fabric at 40% off. I finished the lining and now i've mostly finished the dress(bodice and skirt). They now need to be attached and the final touches made. However i know that the final touches will take me forever but i have this underlying desire to get it done asap. I think eventually i want to make a plane cotton everyday regency dress, I'm thinking dark blue but really its whatever i can find in pretty fabrics.

I worked at firestone today and at dinner it seemed like everyone was fighting to present, it was awful. Making dinner in the morning was bad enough with too much to do and not enough time to do it. We got it done and were only a half an hour late....not bad.

1 comment:

Kate said...

keep going! get that dress done! make your money! is it funny that you now work for the two biggest american racists in history--henry ford and walt disney?!?! lol, cant get away from 'em.