Now tuesday are one of the days i look forward to during the week. Its my dancing night and i love it. I learned how to waltz from this guy neil, who i met at these dances. He was a great dancer and i decided it would be a lovely thing to dance in a civil war dress. OR hell in my regency dress, whenever i finish it. It is put together now, all i have to do is trim and hem the dress. It took me about two weeks to make my FIRST dress ever! At dancing tonight I danced with great guys however i often wonder what these old guys think of dancing with the younger gals. There were a couple people at the dance that i really wanted to dance with but it was hard to get there attentation and it didn't happen. However i was happy neil asked me to dance at the very end(the waltz) because its fun to dance with someone who knows what there doing. I was sad heidi didn't get to go, its fun having her around. But were having a sewing night on friday which should be fun and helpfull.
I also got to hang out w/steph today. We went to a bunch of grocery stores and got some yummy food but i forgot to get eggs, milk and cereal!(oops). I think boo missed me being around because when i opened the door she was extra meowie.
i'm sad i have to work daggett early in the morning, but it should be a good day(i hope!)
1 comment:
who's neil? what's going on with your 30-something stud?
Post a Comment