
Progress on website is slow but moving now. I finished THIS dress today which will be featured on the home page. I'm tired really tired right now. I've been pumping myself full of caffine the whole day today. Tea, Pop, Coffee, Tea, Pop....all day. So that s why i'm up at 1:20 am every day, or is it every morning?
I want to dress like i'm older. I want an long black coat, nice black ankle shoes, sassy black pants, white blouse...just to name a few.. I don't want to look like a trashy art student any more.
I decided to have Boston Legal from now on. I watched their show today and in it they denny fired a girl because she was fat, and was really rude about it. Then Denny's friend...allen was sexually hearsing the lady's lawyer and the lawyer didn't say a damn thing. Then in court Denny won because Allen said that Denny had done a good thing because "fat people can make other people fat" and therefor should be fired from the work place. I'm mad about it because it sends such a horrible message out there. That first its okay to put of with hearsing and its fine to fire someone, be mean to them..etc because of their weight. I couldn't believe it. I know Allen said some otehr stuff that shocked me but its 1:27am and i'm tired.
1 comment:
dress is crooked on the rigth side.
i think boston legal was being tongue in cheek, to prove a point. denny is always ridiculous--hes the opposite of logical.
is the website up yet? cant wait!
Post a Comment