Tuesday, November 6, 2007

smile


life's looking brighter. I got to hang out with jen today and i have to say a little bit of humor does go a long way! Were all going contra dancing this saturday and i'm so excited about it. Because when it comes down to it i'm a period dork, so whats better then civil war dancing....not much. maybe a date...just throwing that one out there. very random i know. I also did a damn good drawing of a dress that i designed, plus i have a couple others that are coming along very well. I turned in a cd of dresses i drew to one of my old teachers whose dealing with the somerset project.

speaking of someset i don't want to go back and work at disney. december is going to be a mad house for me, i'll just end up pissing off my boss either way. I work and i won't be able to work much until the 3rd wk of december, he'll be pissed. I quit and he'll be pissed i quit. i loose either way.

No comments: