This little gem is a photo i haven't really payed much attention to in the past. I'm using it in my latest painting about "death", haven't come up with a title for it yet. But its about a women sitting in a chair holding a picture and on the wall beside her are photos from her family's past. I can't remember what inspired me to do this painting but i do know that i wanted to draw/paint somethign other then a young gal which i always paint. So i'm really excited about this painting. THEN i'm going to go today to my friend's apt where she's going to help me cut out my fabric so i can get my civil war dress going! I'm so excited.
Everyday is getting easier for me since Chloe's death but there isn't a day that goes by where i don't think of her. I've loved her for 17 years and I think i'll keep on loving her.
No comments:
Post a Comment