I have to talk serious for just a sec on here. I went to watch the VP debate the other night. Now I haven't been following politics that closely lately but i can see when someone is a dip-shit. Palin is a mega douche bag, and makes me sad that someone like that can be elected for VP. Just think about this, if McCain dies Palin is president, scared now? Well you should be. Many a times i listened while she contradicted herself and not answer the given question. She would repeat herself and did that several times. The winking thing, WTF??? American needs to get there shit together. Even if i was republican, which i'm not, but even then i would be so pissed at the republican party for getting her into that position. Really guys, get your shit together.
In other news....
I met this girl at the cicero and montrose bus stop last week. We started talking when this one bus driver tried to tell us the bus we wanted wasn't coming and to get on his bus and then after the girl, dennise told him it ran until 10am he kicked me off the bus like this (well go on and get off then). It was all very strange. Anyways i ran into her again, same bus stop too. She's around my age, very bright and colorfull, very cool. I decided to intoduce myself to her, cause can't have too many friends right! And alas she blogged about me, after looking at my website/illustration work.
Things are really starting to come together for me over here. I just need another job and i'll be all set. I'm going to start applying to part time gigs just so i can make some more $. I have all these friends, which was what i was so worried about when i first got here. I have another date, me, another date...haha. Life's getting better for me, and i love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment