I don't write on a blog so that people, you know who you are, can use it against me. I don't write everything on here so don't start thinking you know everything about how i spend my money from reading my blog, I don't like it, you know I don't; so don't do it!
with that aside. I went to see Kathy Griffin last night and she was great. She had the crowd going right from the begining. She talked about things from her mother's crazy habbits to Palin and Tina Fay. It was great, plus that theater is amazing. We saw it at the Chicago Theater, the one with all the pretty lights on the front. The inside reminded me or the Paris Opera Theater.
We took the El back and boy am i getting good at train/bus surfing. Its this fun game were your main goal is to not all over.
No comments:
Post a Comment