i don't want boo to go. She's so plush and cozy and she likes to be around me and have me pet her. She sleeps with me every night and is always there when i wake up. Funny thing is that it use to annoy me but i really like it now. I'm just so worried about her on that flight, all alone. I keep telling mom and dad that we should keep her but then they say well if we "got rid" of Chloe we could, which shuts me up every time. Right now boo's on my bed sleeping and she looks so happy. She likes being about to go out on the porch and look around outside. I think its exciting for her because its the closest thing to the outside she's seen in a long time, if not ever. Mostly though, she stays upstairs in my room or in the hallway. Every so often i see her scurrying around the downstairs or sleeping in the living room. I didn't think she would be leaving this soon. shucks.
the sun has gone to bed and so must i.......goodbye
1 comment:
:(
Post a Comment