Today seemed eventful enough. I had my english class where the teacher is always entertaining, mostly because of his dry humor. Then i stopped of at jimmy johns to get a sub(yum!) and then off to the apt(notice its NEVER been my apt, just THE apt). I ate my lunch in the company of boo jane who was very excited to see me, and what can wouldn't be! I cleaned the fridge, floors, vacuumed, took the table apart. However when i was taking out the screws that the mirrors were on the little yellow tabs were def not coming out...what to do k8??
By the by boo loves umbrellas, especially when there open and she can hide under it. yet i digress.
I'm working on my website, well the under construction page...retarded i know! I spent 6 hours on it today, 5 of which were all on the computer trying to figure this out:
more to look forward to later.
2 comments:
(notice its NEVER been my apt, just THE apt)
what does that mean?
also, what mirrors? what table?
that its been your apt and my apt, therefor its always been THE apt. its not a bad thing.
Post a Comment