Thursday, September 18, 2008

Elston i hate you!

I hate the location of my job, i can't say this enough. It's like Warren MI meets Detroit....a shit hole!

There is no good way to get there, the office is a shitty little box with a crappy plastic table a mold covered mini fridge and paper crap everywhere. There's one computer, ONE....he keeps telling me he's going to get another one for me to work on, oh and while your at it how about a table!


Really I know money's tight but he found a $400 dell with printer included...........and i didn't like sharing a computer today. Work wasn't bad, i learned to just take my own food and i hate commuting. But all in time i'll have my own space and a computer. The work isn't hard, just a lot of it is on the computer.

When i got home i made Sandy and I a big home cooked meal and then decided to come online. So sitting for 6 hours made me want to DO stuff.

2 comments:

Kate said...

you sound like you hate it so much. i thought it sounded like a nice easy parttime job. are you thinking about giving it up and moving back?

Unknown said...

there are elements about this job that make me unsure. I'm just going to keep job hunting while working here.