Wednesday, September 24, 2008
a new adventure
Everyday something new and exciting happens, whether i know it or not. Take for instance, today; today i slept in (9:30am yes sir!) and had a slow morning. I set up the internet connection, very exciting, ate breakfast (frutti pebbles) and watched tv. Then i got ready and went down the street to visit my bud from france Eva. Now i know i'll probably share this blog w/her but i have to tell ya i just love this chick. She's great, always something new happening. She's always had this very chill layed back essence to her which always helps calm me down. She made lunch and then we had tea and my brownies i brought over. It was great, she has this amazing apt right down the road that makes me feel like i want a place just like that. I want to have the sun shinning in my place from more then one direction. I do adore the view, the one place i can wake up every morning and see the lake. However I like seeing grass and having all these neat little rooms and the idea of having my stuff everywhere decorating the place, a place that is mine. We walked around, saw cute shops, saw a hat i want (very london fashioned hat i must say) and then went to trader joe's. I LOVE that place, have always loved that place. I got some great groceries for not that much at all. I even got a Trader Joe's reusable bag. We made some future plans of fun things to do in the city which makes me hopefull for better days and more adventures to come. thank you eva, your great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment