Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the good ol' days

So after i just am starting to listen to the paste 46 music i (we) got another paste in the mail today! So thats two paste cd's in one week! YES! Anyways i've been working on cleaning and packing a lot lately which got me to remembering things of old. How kerry and i use to watch saturday am cartoons like that weird digitally animated show, fraggel rock and the muppets. I remember we both would squish into the big blue chair with a blanket and just veg until mom or dad woke up and bugged us to get our lazy butts up. My room is starting to feel oldly empty. I've packed everything on the shelves and my dresser top is void of my clutter. A strange feeling to not have home be "home" anymore. But i miss waking up and looking out to see the water bight and blue, greeting me. I miss my morning walk down Ailden. Glad to go back to it.


also........hahahahahhahahahah

No comments: