Friday, September 19, 2008

hard, who said hard

The hardest thing about this job is getting here, everyday is another adventure. Today i found out the bus i needed to take stops running at 10am. So great, had to find another way and did. Still got to work on time, hot damn! Then work, its not that hard. I finish the projects quickly, to quick. So right now i'm sitting here waiting for the guy to come back. Still dont have my own comp, prob wont for a very long time. I kinda want to just use my computer but don't want to bring it w/me way out here. God knows what happenes to me each day, i'm surprised i haven't been mugged yet...........i know that sounds bad but i dont know this area, it could be just a fine place but shit it doesn't look like it.

I want a relaxing wkend with some fun in there too. So keep your fingers crossed for me please and in return i'll hope the best for you too!

have a splendid weekend.

1 comment:

Kate said...

good luck at the job!