Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Karma

Does karma exist?

This is a question i've been thinking about today. Last night i switched seats and behold next to me a forgotten package, a digital HD camcorder. Well this is now the second thing that has come to me by way of being forgotten on a bus. I contacted CTA and they haven't had any call about a missing camcorder. So should i keep it, its a really nice video camera, or sell it. I was thinking what i could buy with the $500 or so i make off it. I can buy a new corset, a parasol, new black leather purse.....how amazing!


ohhh karma!

1 comment:

Kate said...

props for calling the CTA! id call again a couple times before you resell it, because if someone did spend $500 on the thing but is poor enough to take the bus, it prob means a lot to them.

Anyway, you're right, good karma is a great thing!